Serenity at Sorrel Creek Manual
Serenity at Sorrel Creek
Directions, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: 1729 Sorrel Creek Drive, Canyon Lake, TX 781333
- Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. This door code will give you access to the main house and the detached garage with the above additional living space.
- Accessibility and Parking - There is parking for 4 vehicles with dual driveways and a pull through garage for a boat and trailer. Please note the garage doors are currently NOT electric and you will have to use the entry door on the left of the garage to gain access and open the garage doors from the inside. There is a basic turn handle in the center of the garage doors that you must turn before attempting to raise the door.
- Directions- maps will get you there, at the end of Sorrel Creek Drive it’s the light yellow house to the left. There is a wooden sign with the house numbers at the end of the second driveway.
About the House:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify me immediately so I can document it or send maintenance.
Should you need anything during your stay, typically the best way to reach me is messaging through the booking platform that you made your reservation on. If you are not able to reach me on there and the matter is urgent feel free to call or text me directly.
Main Office: 830-308-7202 | Chelsea: 432-302-1671
- WIFI- Network: Serenity1729 | Password: 5Starreview!
- (The wifi signal is very good. It works for streaming, handling virtual work meetings, etc)
- Televisions- There are smart TV’s located in both the game room and living room. The detached queen suite also has a smart TV.
- General & Supplies-
- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, etc. We also do our best to keep the house stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Coffee Grounds & Filters, Keurig Coffee Pods, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags, makeup wipes
We DO NOT supply:
- tea, foil, zip locks, spices, cooking oils, paper plates, plasticware, charcoal/ lighter fluid
- Kitchen- If you plan on cooking we have all the appliances and utensils you will need for cooking and serving, including a gas grill. The refrigerator has filtered water and an icemaker.
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basics under the kitchen sink and in the laundry room.
- Trash- Trash pickup day is on Wednesday please We ask if you are staying on Tuesday night that you please put the bins out on the street for Wednesday morning pickup.
- Hot Tub & Porch- The hot tub is drained and refilled between each visit, so if it is cool upon your arrival just make sure it is on and heating, it typically is hot in a couple of hours.
- Additional notes:
- If any neighborhood dogs or cats come around, DO NOT feed them or let them in the home. They are other people’s pets and we do not want them in the habit of coming by our place.
- The elevator is available for guest use but please use it only for its intended purpose, it is not a toy for kids to play in and we are not responsible for injuries or damaged property due to it being used improperly.
- Toilets- The house is on a septic system so nothing other than Toilet paper in the toilets!!
- Game Room- Enjoy the games we have provided for your entertainment, but please respect this home as your own. Do not set drinks or food on game tables and put all the pieces away when you are finished so future guests can enjoy the games as well!
Check out is 10am - Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
Please load and start the dishwasher- Note- please hand wash any knives from the knife set to keep them like new for future guests.
Don't worry about any of the beds and linens we handle that!
Please load towels in the washer and start for the cleaners.
Take all trash out to the trash can on the back of the house.
Take or throw away any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TVs or firesticks
Please set temp to 76 in summer/ 68 in winter
Turn off all lights and lock all doors
Message us about ANYTHING we should know that needs attention or would improve the experience at the lake
Leave us a 5-star review if you enjoyed your stay! We thrive on good reviews to give us visibility for future guests. As long as our cleaning crew doesn’t notice anything crazy we always leave our guests a 5 star review as well to help you in future bookings!
Save our place on your booking platform wish list and COME SEE US AGAIN!