Ramble On House Manual
Location, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: 738 Ramblewood Drive Canyon Lake, TX, 78133 - Google maps will get you there fine. From downtown Canyon Lake head Northeast on FM 2673. Turn left onto Skyline Drive, after about 1.5 miles turn right onto Ramblewood Drive. Ramble on is less than a ½ a mile down the road on your right. It’s the brand new white house!
There are a lot of twists and turns through the neighborhood but google maps knows the way!
Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. The door code will work on the downstairs door on the left side of the house for the duration of your stay.
Accessibility and Parking - There is parking for 2 in the garage, 2 in the driveway, and if needed you can park another car on the street. Please be mindful of neighbors parking areas. The main road is a 2 lane road but is narrow so be mindful of where your car is parked if choosing to park on the street.
Check in/ out times- Double check your reservation dates! Check in is 4pm and check out is 10 am. No early check in or late check out unless agreed upon in advance!
About the home:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
CONTACT- Preferred method of contact is to message us via your booking platform app (AirBnB or VRBO)- we are typically very responsive and can get back to you in a reasonable timeframe. If the matter is more urgent please go in the following order:
Office - 830-308-7202| Chelsea- 432-302-1671
WIFI- Network: RambleOn-By Lazy H | Password: 5starreview
General & Supplies-
- We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, ironing board, blow dryer, etc.. We do our best to keep the unit stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Keurig Coffee Pods & Coffee Grounds, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
- Items we can't guarantee but you may want :
- Zip lock bags, foil, cooking oil, seasonings (these type of items tend to get accidentally packed away when guests leave so it is hard to guarantee we will have stock but we certainly try!
Kitchen - We have a Keurig combo coffee pot, we also try to keep the kitchen stocked with everything you need to cook and entertain your family/group (pots, pans, cookware, utensils, wine glasses, crock pot, tupperware, etc.
TV’s - There is a smart TV in the living room, master bedroom, and both upstairs bedrooms. Bring your own passwords to stream all your favorites!
Basic housekeeping - If you need to do any minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink and in the laundry room cupboards.
Trash - There are 2 trash bins located in the garage for your convenience.
- WE KINDLY ASK THAT IF YOU ARE AT THE HOUSE ON SUNDAY TO PUT THE TRASHES OUT BY THE CURB FOR MONDAY MORNING PICKUP!
Medical / Emergency Resources- Police Department (non-emergency)- 830.620.3400.| Fire Department (non-emergency)- 830.907.2922 |Christus Santa Rosa Hospital (closest)- 210.704.2000 | Resolute Health Hospital- 830.500.6000
By Renting our property you agree to the rental agreement provided. This agreement is listed in the house rules section on the booking platform.
Check out instructions - Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is at 10 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind that your door code is set to expire shortly after your check out time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the check out time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Please hand wash any dishes you could not fit in the dishwasher as well as any dishes that are not dishwasher friendly and wine glasses.
- Please set all dirty towels, wash clothes, etc. on the bathroom floors or in the dirty laundry shoots.
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those.
- Take all trash out to the bin on the left side of the house.
- Take any and all food items that you brought and did not use.
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged into on the smart TV.
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in the winter months.
- Double check one last time for any of your personal items!!!
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors.
- Please leave us a 5-star review! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties, so bookmark our site! LazyHretreats.com. We have properties in Port Aransas TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and Cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Scriven and Marilyn | Lazy H Retreats | LazyHretreats.com