Pescado Borracho Manual
Directions, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: Port A Oasis Townhomes | 2821 Eleventh St, Port Aransas, TX 78373- Unit 102 maps should get you here with no issues. It is a group of 5 grey townhomes on your right if you are headed to downtown Port Aransas on Eleventh St. They are on the beach side / South side of the road.
- Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation.
- Accessibility and Parking - You are allotted 3 parking spots: 2 vehicles, 1 golf cart/ Very Small car. The spots are labeled. If you are parked in spots for the other units they can have you towed. The complex has 2 parking lots, and our spots and the unit are accessed by the second lot, or the one on the left if you are looking from the street. There is no street parking so the only option if you have additional vehicles would be to pay to park on the beach. If additional parking in necessary during your stay we recommend viewing the Port Aransas City website for more detailed information regarding parking options in the area.
- Please Note: This property is near the water and while we make every effort to ensure bugs are not getting into the house, we ask that you please do not leave food or beverages out on the counters. Best practice is to seal all food items that cannot be put in the fridge in Tupperware containers or sealed Ziploc bags to avoid ants making their way into the house, they will appear overnight. We also offer a mosquito treatment to be done on the entire property before you arrive, this comes at an additional cost, if this sounds like something you are interested please reach out to us via your booking platform as early as possible so we can get it scheduled!
The private gate second from the left will get you to the unit. Once you enter the gate, we are the unit on the left. You will use your unique door code sent to you to access the unit, #102. If you can't see the numbers on the smart lock simply push the lower left corner of the screen to light up the numbers so you can input your code.
Check in/ out times- Double check your reservation dates! Check in is 4pm and check out is 10 am. No early check in or late check out unless agreed upon in advance!
About the Townhome:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME | NO PETS UNLESS AGREED UPON PRIOR TO YOUR STAY
NO FIREWORKS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
Should you need anything during your stay we are typically responsive by messaging through the booking platform that you made your reservation on. If you are not able to reach via Airbnb/ VRBO messaging and the matter is urgent feel free to call or text us directly in the following order.
Lazy H retreats- 830.308.7202 | Josh 512-927-6019 | Rebecca (361) 222-7980
WIFI- Network: Pescado | 5starreview!
- General & Supplies-
- We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, beach towels, ironing board, blow dryer, etc.. We do our best to keep the unit stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Keurig Coffee Pods, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags, makeup wipes
- We DO NOT supply:
- Coffee grounds for the standard pot, coffee filters (standard), tea, foil, zip locks, spices, cooking oils, paper plates, plasticware, charcoal
- Kitchen- If you plan on cooking we have all the appliances and utensils you will need for cooking and serving, including utensils for the charcoal BBQ pit next to the unit. Bring your own Charcoal and lighter fluid. The refrigerator has filtered water and an icemaker.
- TVs- All of the TVs are smart TVs with Roku. Bring your own passwords for streaming apps of your choice.
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic supplies under the sink, and mop, broom, etc in the downstairs bedroom closet.
- Trash- Labeled Trash bin is to the left of the structure if looking from the parking lot. Please use the one labeled 102
- IF YOU ARE STAYING ON A SUNDAY OR WEDNESDAY NIGHT PLEASE TAKE BIN TO CURB AS TRASH PICK UP IS EARLY MORNING MONDAY/ THURSDAY!
- Note about the Heated POOL in Winter months: The Pool is programmed to stay around 90 degrees in the winter. If it gets extremely cold outside (in to the 40s and below) The heater may not be able to keep the temperature up and the pool heater may shut off. Please note that it is not a hot tub and will not maintain a comfortable temperature on really cold days. If the pool heater shuts off due to extreme cold, It may take up to 2 days for the pool to come back up to 90 degrees because of the amount of water that has to heat back up. If for any reason the pool seems like it needs attention please message us.
OUR PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS- Click this link!
Check out instructions- Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is 10 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Please hand wash any dishes that were not able to fit in the dishwasher, as well as knife set knives, wine glasses, etc.
- Please set all dirty towels, wash cloths, etc on the bathroom floors or in laundry baskets provided
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those
- Take all trash out to the labeled can on left side of building
- Take any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
- Clean BBQ pit(s) if you used them and clean up any trash you may have left in the common space
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TVs
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in winter
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- Please leave us a 5-star review ! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties so save our website lazyhretreats.com if you ever want to see what/ where else is available or share our listings with friends and family! We have properties in Port Aransas TX, Rockport TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and multiple cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Lazy H Retreats
Port A Beach info - Click link for info on beaches, parking, rip current, etc:
Medical / Emergency Resources-
Surepoint Emergency Center- 14433 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78418 | (361) 949-1900
Access Total Care- 14254 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78418 (361) | 589-4068