Nauti Tortuga Manual
Directions, getting settled, helpful information:
NOTE- keep an eye on your email as that is where the automated documents and door code will go. If you need anything leading up to your stay, the best way to contact us is by message on the booking platform, followed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:121 Ridge Harbor, Rockport Texas 78382. Maps should get you here with no issues, its the green house with the circle drive on the canal side (left) as you come in to the neighborhood.
- Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent to your email within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. The door code will work on the main house and the guest house. In instructional video will come with your door code email to show smart lock operation.
- Accessibility and Parking - There is plenty of parking at the house, with room for a boat trailer and approximately 3 vehicles. Make sure you bring wheel chocks for your trailer so you don't bump our storage shed please.
- Please Note: This property is near the water and while we make every effort to ensure bugs are not getting into the house, we ask that you please do not leave food or beverages out on the counters. Best practice is to seal all food items that cannot be put in the fridge in Tupperware containers or sealed Ziploc bags to avoid ants making their way into the house, they will appear overnight. We also offer a mosquito treatment to be done on the entire property before you arrive, this comes at an additional cost, if this sounds like something you are interested please reach out to us via your booking platform as early as possible so we can get it scheduled!
- Kayaks and Paddleboards- When transporting the kayaks and paddleboards to and from the water please do not drag them, they are very heavy and it causes damage to the kayaks and yard. The kayaks and paddle board are only for use on the property do not take them off the property for any reason. Lazy H Retreats will never authorize this request.
- Boat Access and Boat Lift- If you are not familiar and comfortable with a boat lift please use the secondary option of tying it to the dock. The width of the skids for the boat lift are 9'8", 10" post to post. The length of the slip is a little under 30' Note the lift may be unplugged upon arrival. The guest is responsible for appropriate use of the boat lift. If anything seems to not be working correctly please let us know immediately.
- Boat Ramp Location- Copano Bridge Boat Ramp https://goo.gl/maps/5qijjpVEk97JZ4Ag7
Check in/ out times- Double check your reservation dates! Check in is 4pm and check out is 10 am. No early check in or late check out unless agreed upon in advance!
About the Home:
NO SMOKING IN THE HOME | NO PETS UNLESS AGREED UPON IN WRITING
NO FIREWORKS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
Should you need anything during your stay we are typically responsive by messaging through the booking platform that you made your reservation on. If you are not able to reach via Airbnb/ VRBO messaging and the matter is urgent feel free to call or text us directly in the following order.
Lazy H retreats- 830.308.7202 | Chelsea- 432-302-1671 (the Lazy H office number has a rotating on call schedule and goes to several people so that is preferred)
WIFI- Network: Nauti Tortuga | 5starreview!
- General & Supplies-
- We supply- All the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, beach towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash , ironing board, blow dryer, etc. (Extra linens are found on the second room in the closet on the top part).
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Coffee Grounds & Filters, Keurig Coffee Pods, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags, makeup wipes
- We DO NOT supply:
- tea, foil, zip locks, spices, cooking oils, paper plates, plasticware, charcoal/ lighter fluid
- Kitchen- If you plan on cooking we have all the appliances and utensils you will need for cooking and serving, including utensils for the charcoal BBQ pit next to the unit. Bring your own Charcoal and lighter fluid. The refrigerator has filtered water and an icemaker.
- Appliances- There is a Dual coffee maker in the kitchen for drip/ standard coffee as well as K cups. There is also a Keurig in the guest house.
- TVs- All of the TVs are smart TVs with Roku. Bring your own passwords for streaming apps of your choice. (master bedroom is not Roku but is smart tv)
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic supplies under the sink, and mop, broom, etc in one of the bedroom closets.
- Trash- We have 2 bins in the driveway by the shed. We have a service that picks them up every Thursday. No need to put them out at the street, just please make sure they are accessible for the pick up crew.
- Additional linens/ fold out couches- Additional linens can be found in the closets in the main house. We keep a bin (kit) for the fold out couches. One in the main house closet and one in the guest house
- Patio and yard- Feel free to use our kayaks! just make sure you don't leave them too close to the water during your stay so they don't drift off please. We do not supply fishing equipment, but we do have a fish cleaning station on the back patio. Feel free to turn the lights on and enjoy the evenings out there and turn them off when you turn in. The place is in a neighborhood so be respectful of noise after 9pm. We do have a recurring lawn service that is typically there on Wednesday. They mow quickly and won't be in your way long if you are there on a lawncare day.
Medical / Emergency Resources-
Statcare Urgent Care- 2102 FM2165, Rockport, TX 78382 | (361) 556-5770
24/7 ER- 1400 Enterprise Blvd, Rockport, TX 78382 | (361) 727-8200
Check out instructions- Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is 10 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Please hand wash any dishes that were not able to fit in the dishwasher, as well as knife set knives, wine glasses, etc.
- Please set all dirty towels, wash cloths, etc on the bathroom floors
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those
- Take all trash out to the bins by the shed
- Take any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use and leave fridges empty
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TVs
- Please clean up any mess outside on the patio by disposing of trash or any mess from cooking, etc. please make sure kayaks are put back by the guest house, and any patio lights are turned off and the stackable chairs are stacked
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in winter (you don't have to turn off the window unit in the guest house either)
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- No need to shut the main gates around the driveway, please leave them open
- Please leave us a 5-star review ! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in your favorite booking platform (or bookmark our website) so you can come see us again, check out our many other properties/ markets, or share us with your family and friends!
We own and manage several properties so check out our website- lazyhretreats.com if you ever want to see what/ where else is available! We have properties in Port Aransas TX, Rockport, TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg, TX and Cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!