Merrybrook Manor House Manual
Location, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: 7703 Merrybrook Circle, Austin, TX 78731- Google Maps will get you there fine. From I 35 take TX-1 Loop S service road to Take the exit toward Steck Ave/Anderson Ln/Spicewood Springs Rd from TX-1 Loop S. Continue on Mopac S service road until you reach Spicewood Springs road turn into Merrybrook Circle. Merrybrook Manor is the house on the left in the center of the cul de sac.
Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. The door code will work on the front door AND the side door from the driveway for the duration of your stay.
Accessibility and Parking - There is room for 2 vehicles in the driveway. The garage is locked and inaccessible to guests, however, if additional parking is needed feel free to park on the street in the cul de sac. At least 2 more vehicles can fit comfortably on the street in front of the house.
Check in/ out times- Double check your reservation dates! Check in is 4pm and check out is 10 am. No early check in or late check out unless agreed upon in advance!
Pool/Hot Tub Instructions- The pool & hot tub is controlled via an app please notify us and we will gladly turn it on for you.
About the home:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
CONTACT- Preferred method of contact is to message us via your booking platform app (AirBnB or VRBO)- we are typically very responsive and can get back to you in a reasonable timeframe. If the matter is more urgent please go in the following order:
Office line- 830-308-7202 Ext. 1 | Chelsea- 432-302-1671
WIFI- Network: Wymezy| Password: teamJdub
- General & Supplies-
- We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, ironing board, blow dryer, etc.. We do our best to keep the unit stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Keurig Coffee Pods & Coffee Grounds, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
- Items we can't guarantee but you may want :
- Zip lock bags, foil, cooking oil, seasonings (these type of items tend to get accidentally packed away when guests leave so it is hard to guarantee we will have stock but we certainly try!
- Kitchen- We have a keurig coffee pot. We also try to keep it stocked with everything you need to cook and entertain the family/ group. (pots, pans, cookware, utensils, wine glasses, crock pot, tupperware, etc)
- TVs- The TVs in the common rooms both use Apple TV. When everything is working correctly, you shouldn’t need to use any other remote than the Apple TV remote. You can use the remote to navigate the UI as well as control the volume.
Pressing any button on the remote should turn on the TV, speakers, and the Apple TV device. Bring your own passwords for streaming anything you like.
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic supplies under the sink, and in the laundry room. There is also a broom, swiffer, and vacuum in the laundry room closet.
- Trash- There is 1 large trash can in front of the house and a recycling can as well.
- IF YOU ARE STAYING ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU SET THE BINS OUT FOR THURSDAY MORNING TRASH PICK UP PLEASE!
- Recycling is picked up every other week, you can check the schedule here: https://www.austintexas.gov/myschedule
- Medical / Emergency Resources-
- Hospital- Rife Micheal Austin Emergency Center- 3563 Far West Blvd. Ste 110 (512) 481-2321 Police (non emergency)- (512) 974-5700| Fire Dept (non emergency) (512) 974-0130
By Renting our property you agree to the rental agreement provided. This agreement is listed in the house rules section on the booking platform and is sent via email upon booking
Check out instructions- Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is 10 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Please hand wash any dishes that were not able to fit in the dishwasher, as well as knife set knives, wine glasses, etc.
- Please set all dirty towels, wash clothes, etc on the floor in laundry room. Kindly start the first load of towels in the washing machine for our cleaners.
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those
- Please set all Apple remotes back on their chargers.
- Take all trash out to the bin in front of the house
- Take any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TV
- Please set temp to 78 in summer/ 50 in winter
- Double check one last time for any of your personal items!!!
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- Please leave us a 5-star review ! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties, so bookmark our site! LazyHretreats.com. We have properties in Port Aransas TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and Cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Scriven and Marilyn | Lazy H Retreats | LazyHretreats.com