Eagle Spring Lodge Manual
Directions, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: 2049 Eagle Feather Drive, Sevierville, TN. 37876
- Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. The pool door code is 0513.
- Accessibility and Parking - The cabin has a driveway that can fit 2 vehicles, maybe 3 vehicles if they are small. There is no street parking. Guests have access to the whole property!
- Directions- Head north towards Main street in Sevierville, you will take Winfield Dunn Parkway for 2.5 miles, turn left onto Gists Creek road and follow it for about 4 miles, you will then take a slight right onto Eagle Feather Drive we are the house on the left
About the Cabin:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE CABIN | NO PETS
NO FIREWORKS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
Should you need anything during your stay we are typically responsive by messaging through the booking platform that you made your reservation on. If you are not able to reach us on there and the matter is urgent feel free to call or text us directly in the following order.
Lazy H Retreats- 830-308-7202 | Chelsea- 432-302-1671
- WIFI- Network:EagleLazyH- Eagle | Password:5starreview
(The wifi signal is very good. It works for streaming, handling virtual work meetings, etc)
Televisions- There are smart TV’s in all the bedrooms, living room and game room. Bring your own passwords for streaming on your preferred apps.
General & Supplies-
- We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, etc. We also do our best to keep the cabin stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Coffee filters, coffee grounds, laundry pods, dishwasher pods, toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags.
- We DO NOT supply:
- Zip lock bags, foil, cooking oil, seasonings (these types of items tend to get accidentally packed away when guests leave so it’s hard to guarantee we will have them in stock but we certainly try!
Kitchen- If you plan on cooking we have all the appliances and utensils you will need for cooking and serving, including a gas BBQ grill on the lower patio. The refrigerator has filtered water and an icemaker.
Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basics under the sinks and by the washer and dryer.
Trash- There are bins on the main level deck to put your trash. Please make sure all of your trash is in bags and you keep the lids closed as they are meant to keep wildlife away from trash.
Game Room- Enjoy the air hockey table and arcade game, but please treat the house like your own. DO NOT set food or drinks anywhere on the air hockey table and DO NOT sit or stand on the table.
Check out is 10 am- Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Note- please hand wash any knives from the knife set to keep them like new for future guests.
- Don't worry about any of the beds, linens, towels, etc- we handle that!
- Take all trash out to the cans on the porch, please make sure they are in the big black bags and the big lids over the bins are shut.
- Take or throw away any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TVs
- Please set temp to 76 in summer/ 68 in winter
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- Please leave us a 5-star review! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties, so bookmark our site! LazyHretreats.com. We have properties in Port Aransas TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and Cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Scriven and Marilyn | Lazy H Retreats