Das River Haven Manual
Directions, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: Waterwheel Condominiums | 730 E Mather St, New Braunfels, TX 78130- Unit i-201 maps should get you here with no issues. It is the only large condo complex on Mather and is easy to find.
- Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation.
- Accessibility and Parking - IMPORTANT You are allotted 2 parking passes. We have one labeled spot near the base of the stairs (I-201), and you will be allotted ONE other parking pass for any non-labeled spot. You MUST display the parking passes on both vehicles during your stay or security MAY HAVE YOU TOWED. If you have additional vehicles they can park on the street along the complex side, just obey any signs.
- The unit is on the second floor, and there is an elevator to the left of the parking spot.
- Wristbands are required during your stay, as during peak season there is full time security on the grounds, so always wear them if you plan to enjoy the condo amenities. It is important that you communicate exactly how many guests are coming on your booking for the correct wristband count to be left for you.
About the Condo:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT | NO PETS ALLOWED
NO FIREWORKS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
Should you need anything during your stay we are typically responsive by messaging through the booking platform that you made your reservation on. If you are not able to reach us on there and the matter is urgent feel free to call or text us directly in the following order.
Lazy H Retreats- 830-308-7202 |Chelsea- 432-302-1671 |
WIFI- Network: Bliss Condo | Password: riverhaven!
General & Supplies-
- We supply- all linens, towels, blankets, pillows, beach towels, coffee filters, soap, body wash, shampoo, condistioner, ironing board, blow dryer, etc..
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Keurig Coffee Pods, Coffee grounds, creamer, sugar, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags, makeup wipes
- We DO NOT supply:
- tea, foil, zip locks, spices, cooking oils, paper plates, plasticware, charcoal, lighter fluid
- Kitchen- If you plan on cooking we have all the appliances and utensils you will need for cooking and serving, including utensils for BBQ pits in the shared park. Bring your own Charcoal and lighter fluid. There is en electric grill on the balcony available for use, but please clean it thoroughly if you use it. The refrigerator has filtered water and an icemaker.
- TVs- Living room is a Smart TV with Roku, most of the streaming apps, and Spectrum Cable. Back bedroom has Roku smart apps and basic cable and the front bedroom is Roku smart TV for streaming.
Operating living room TV- use the small Roku remote as the main remote. Feel free to log
in to your personal accounts for Netflix, Amazon, Music Apps, etc on the TV but
remember to sign out when you leave. If you would like to watch cable, select
the Cable Box “App” (NOT Live TV) with the roku remote and then switch to the spectrum
remote. Volume is on the right side of the roku remote. (If the cable box remote is not responding, after you select Cable Box and the TV is on, with the spectrum remote- Press
and hold the Blue menu button and the “3” at the same time until it blinks red several times, about 5 seconds, and it should work!).
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic supplies under the sink, and a broom and Swiffer next to the washer and dryer. There is also a vacuum cleaner in the closet.
- Trash- There are 2 large trash dumpsters in the parking lot at the complex.
- Fun Facts- Some of the paintings and drawings in the condo were done by Scriven’s cousins, who are talented artists! There are also some great historical pictures of New Braunfels along the hall- including one of the original Wursthalle before it burned down in 2019 and was rebuilt. The German sign above the door- “Ist Das Leben Schon” means “isn’t life wonderful”, or “isn’t life beautiful”
Check out instructions- Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is 11 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Note- please hand wash any knives from the knife set or glasses/ beer mugs that have designs or graphics on them to help keep them all like new. Please hand wash any dishes that were not able to fit in the dishwasher
- Please set all dirty towels, wash cloths, etc in the laundry basket or in a pile on the floor- this includes any of the linens for the fold out couch and air mattress set
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those
- Take all trash out to the dumpster
- Take any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TV
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in winter
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- Please leave us a 5-star review ! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties so save our website lazyhretreats.com if you ever want to see what/ where else is available or share our listings with friends and family! We have properties in Port Aransas TX, Rockport TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and multiple cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Police dept (non-emergency)- 830.221.4100 | Fire Dept (non-emergency)- 830.907.2922
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital (closest)- 210.704.2000 | Resolute Health Hospital- 830.500.6000
By Renting our property you agree to the rental agreement provided. This agreement is sent to you for signing via email upon booking our property.
Lazy H Retreats