Directions, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: River Run Condominiums | 500 N Market St, New Braunfels TX 78130- Unit C-115| maps should get you here with no issues. There is a gated entrance with a sign that says River Run. You DO NOT need to check in at the office. Unit C115 location- if you are looking from the pool at the complex we are in the back right corner.
- Accessibility and Parking - IMPORTANT You are allotted 2 parking passes, which are set out for you in the unit. The parking lot and covered parking are all open parking but you MUST display the parking passes on both vehicles during your stay or security MAY HAVE YOU TOWED. There is limited to no free street parking near the River Run condos because it is so close to downtown! We recommend if you are in need of extra parking to look at the City Of New Braunfels website for further information and options. - The unit is up 1 set of stairs or you can use the elevator to the left of the staircase.
- Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation.
- Wristbands are required during your stay, as during peak season there is full time security on the grounds, so always wear them if you plan to enjoy the condo amenities. It is important that you communicate exactly how many guests are coming on your booking for the correct wristband count to be left for you. MAX 6 GUESTS/ 2 CARS
About the Condo:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT | NO PETS ALLOWED
NO FIREWORKS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
Should you need anything during your stay we are typically responsive by messaging through the booking platform that you made your reservation on. If you are not able to reach us on there and the matter is urgent feel free to call or text us directly in the following order.
Lazy H Retreats- 830-308-7202 | Chelsea- 432-302-1671|
WIFI-ATTGHtKMqs - PW- cu8y=rq7x=4j
- Pool Gate Code- 2396 - Pool maintenance is typically Monday and it is possible for the pool to be closed for a period of time during maintenance.
General & Supplies-
- We supply- all linens, towels, blankets, pillows, beach towels, coffee filters, soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, ironing board, blow dryer, etc..
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Keurig Coffee Pods, Coffee grounds, creamer, sugar, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags, makeup wipes
- We DO NOT supply:
- tea, foil, zip locks, spices, cooking oils, paper plates, plasticware, charcoal, lighter fluid
- TVs- Living room is a Roku (have your passwords handy!), and Cable. The master bedroom is also Roku, the other bedroom is not a smart tv cable only.
- Living Area- The couch folds out to a sleeper sofa, we keep linens in the front bedroom closet or under the king bed in the second bedroom. Do NOT use the fireplace or you will be fined, per the rental agreement.
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic supplies under the sink, and in the water heater closet.
- Trash- There are 2 large trash dumpsters next to the stairs.
- Note about the Heated POOL in Winter months: The Pool is programmed to stay around 90 degrees in the winter. If it gets extremely cold outside (in to the 40s and below) The heater may not be able to keep the temperature up and the pool heater may shut off. Please note that it is not a hot tub and will not maintain a comfortable temperature on really cold days. If the pool heater shuts off due to extreme cold, It may take up to 2 days for the pool to come back up to 90 degrees because of the amount of water that has to heat back up. If for any reason the pool seems like it needs attention, please message us.
By Renting our property you agree to the rental agreement provided. This agreement is sent to you for signing via email upon booking our property.
- If you are going to float, the best option is to walk next door to Texas Tubes!
- Check out instructions
Check out is 11 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Note- please hand wash any knives from the knife set or glasses/ beer mugs that have designs or graphics on them to help keep them all like new. Please hand wash any dishes that were not able to fit in the dishwasher
- Please set all dirty towels, wash cloths, etc in the laundry basket or in a pile on the floor- this includes any of the linens for the fold out couch and air mattress set
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those
- Take all trash out to the dumpster
- Take any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TV
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in winter
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- Please leave us a 5-star review ! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties so save our website lazyhretreats.com if you ever want to see what/ where else is available or share our listings with friends and family! We have properties in Port Aransas TX, Rockport TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and multiple cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Police dept (non-emergency)- 830.221.4100 | Fire Dept (non-emergency)- 830.907.2922
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital (closest)- 210.704.2000 | Resolute Health Hospital- 830.500.6000
Lazy H Retreats