Cherry Creek Bungalow House Manual
Welcome to Cherry Creek Bungalow
Location, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: 2507 Broken Oaks Drive, Austin TX. 78745 maps will get you there! From S I-35 Frontage Road you will take exit 228 toward Wm Cannon Drive, turn right onto E William Cannon Drive and continue for about 2.5 miles before turning left onto Whispering Oaks Drive, after 0.5 miles take another left onto Broken Oaks Drive. Your destination will be on the right, it's the red brick house with gray garage doors and a black mailbox in front!
Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. This door code will give you access to the main house and the detached garage with the above additional living space.
Accessibility & Parking: There is parking in front of the garage for 2 vehicles and the garage accommodates parking for one additional vehicle. You can access the house through the garage as well, there is a door that opens up to the kitchen.
**NOTE** There are several light switches on the interior wall next to the kitchen garage door. The furthest left switch is for the garage door, if it gets turned off the electric garage door will not work. The light switch in the living room, also furthest left switch of the 3, is wired to a plug that has a lamp and the internet modem connected to it. Please leave both these switches in the ON position.
About the home:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
CONTACT- Preferred method of contact is to message us via your booking platform app (AirBnB or VRBO)- we are typically very responsive and can get back to you in a reasonable timeframe. If the matter is more urgent please go in the following order:
Lazy H Retreats Office- 210-480-4797 | Chelsea- 432-302-1671
Wifi Network: reinhart1167 | Password: 5127651497
General & Supplies-
- We supply- All the linens, some towels, blankets, pillows, ect.
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Coffee filters, coffee grounds, laundry pods, dishwasher pods, toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags.
- Items we can’t guarantee but you may want:
- Zip lock bags, foil, cooking oil, seasonings (these types of items tend to get accidentally packed away when guests leave so it’s hard to guarantee we will have them in stock but we certainly try!)
Kitchen: We have a large standard coffee pot and a small coffee pot with a couple other options for brewing preferences! We also try to keep it stocked with everything you need to cook and entertain your family/group (pots, pans, cookware, utensils, wine glasses, crock pot, tupperware, etc.)
TV’s: We have 2 smart TV’s, one in the living room, and one in the Primary suite.
Basic housekeeping - If you need to do any minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink and in the laundry room. Depending on the duration of your stay you may want to purchase extras. There is also a vacuum and broom/mop in the coat closet near the front door entryway.
Trash - There are trash and recycling bins on the left side of the house by the gate. Trash pick up is every Monday morning, and every other Monday the recycling is picked up. Please be aware of what items can be placed in the recycling bins. There should be a sticker on the bin with examples of acceptable recycling items.
By Renting our property you agree to the terms in the rental agreement provided.
Check out instructions - Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is at 10am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind that your door code is set to expire shortly after your check out time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the check out time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Please hand wash any dishes you could not fit in the dishwasher as well as any dishes that are not dishwasher friendly and wine glasses.
- Please set all dirty towels, wash clothes, etc. on the bathroom floors or in the dirty laundry shoots.
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those.
- Take all trash out to the bin on the left side of the house.
- Take any and all food items that you brought and did not use.
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged into on the smart TV.
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in the winter months.
- Double check one last time for any of your personal items!!!
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors.
- Please leave us a 5-star review! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties, so bookmark our site! www.LazyHretreats.com. We have properties in Port Aransas TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and Cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Scriven and Marilyn | Lazy H Retreats