Adobe Creek Retreat Manual
Welcome to the Adobe Creek Retreat
Location, getting settled, helpful information:
Address: 1375 Adobe Creek Rd. Fredericksburg, TX 78624 - Maps will get you there fine. After driving through Fredericksburg via Main Street, stay to the left to merge onto US- 290. Stay on US-290 for about 13 miles, turn right onto Reeh-Weinheimer Rd. and continue for about 6 miles. Then turn right again onto Adobe Creek Rd. Continue this road until your destination! Guests will have to pass through 3 gates before arriving at Adobe House The first gate requires code access, that code is 1234. The second gate has a silver box mounted to the left of the gate with a push button, the third gate has the same push button but the box is located to the right of the gate. When you come to a large single iron gate on the left you have arrived!! Push the button to your left on the stand to gain entry! If you follow the metal stars they will lead you directly to the house!
Your Door Code is unique to your stay- It is sent within 24 hours of your arrival and will expire at the checkout date and time of your reservation. The door code will work on the side door from the driveway for the duration of your stay.
Accessibility and Parking - The gate is electric and you can access the parking area by pressing the button. There are 3 areas for parking, and you can fit plenty of vehicles for your entire group! Please note that upon accessing the main house use the side door on the right between the cabin and main house. Guest house access door is on the left side of the big red garage!
The Aviary/Bird House- There is a great Aviary on one of the walking trails behind the house for guests to use. We ask if you do use it please be sure to turn off the AC before leaving.
Pool and Hot Tub- The pool and hot tub are open for guests private use only. Please be aware that the pool is cleaned on Wednesday afternoons, if you do see someone around the pool or hot tub area do not be alarmed. They will not need in the house for any reason.
Check in/ out times- Double check your reservation dates! Check in is 4pm and check out is 10 am. No early check in or late check out unless agreed upon in advance!
About the home:
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME| NO PETS ALLOWED!
NO FIREWORKS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
Upon arrival, please take a few moments to look around the property and double check that everything is working properly, nothing is broken, or needs attention. If anything seems out of place, broken, etc… Please notify us immediately so we can document it or send maintenance.
CONTACT- Preferred method of contact is to message us via your booking platform app (AirBnB or VRBO)- we are typically very responsive and can get back to you in a reasonable timeframe. If the matter is more urgent please go in the following order:
Office line: 830-308-7202 | Chelsea- 432-302-1671 |
WIFI- Network: Adobe Creek Retreat | Password: Adobe123!
*Starlink satellite - super fast
- General & Supplies-
- We supply- all the linens, towels, blankets, pillows, ironing board, blow dryer, etc.. We do our best to keep the unit stocked with hand soap, body wash and conditioner.
- We leave limited supply to get you started, but you may want extra:
- Keurig Coffee Pods & Coffee Grounds, Laundry Pods, Dishwasher Pods, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
- Items we can't guarantee but you may want :
- Zip lock bags, foil, cooking oil, seasonings (these type of items tend to get accidentally packed away when guests leave so it is hard to guarantee we will have stock but we certainly try!
- Kitchen- We have a keurig in the main house and a standard coffee pot in the barn house. We also try to keep it stocked with everything you need to cook and entertain the family/ group. (pots, pans, cookware, utensils, wine glasses, crock pot, blender, tupperware, etc). Please only use plastic cups when outside by the pool.
- TVs- There are 3 TV’s and they are Samsung smart Tv’s. Bring your own passwords for streaming anything you like.
- Basic Housekeeping- If you need to do some minor cleaning during your stay- we try to keep some of the basic supplies under the sink, and in the laundry closet.
- Trash- There is a trash bin to the back of the Cabin on the left. Please set all your trash inside and secure the lid on top to help keep wildlife out.
- Medical / Emergency Resources-
- Hospital- Hill Country Memorial - 1020 S State Hwy 16, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- Police (non emergency)- 830-997-7585 | Fire Dept (non emergency) 830-997-5603
Check out instructions- Follow these simple instructions to guarantee a 5 star guest review!
Check out is 10 am unless otherwise discussed and arranged in advance. Keep in mind your door code is set to expire shortly after checkout time and the cleaning crew works in a tight window so we ask that you be mindful of the checkout time and communicate with us should there be any hindrance to making it out on time.
- Please load and start the dishwasher- Please hand wash any dishes that were not able to fit in the dishwasher, as well as knife set knives, wine glasses, etc.
- Please set all dirty towels, wash cloths, etc on the bathroom floors or in laundry baskets provided
- We will strip the beds so no need to worry about those
- Take all trash out to the bin on the side of the Cabin
- Take any and all food items that you brought and didn’t use
- Log out of any personal accounts you may have logged in to on the smart TV
- Please set temp to 74 in summer/ 68 in winter
- Double check one last time for any of your personal items!!!
- Turn off all lights and lock all doors
- Please leave us a 5-star review ! Air BNB, VRBO and all booking platforms view anything under 5 stars as bad and it hurts us in the rankings. We would greatly appreciate a 5 star review and any constructive feedback to be sent to us in the private notes or via message. We leave ALL of our guests 5 star reviews to help you with future stays as well unless you break the house rules.
- Lastly, save our listing in Airbnb or VRBO so you can come see us again or share it with friends. Check out our other listings in our host profile too! Safe Travels!
We own and manage several properties, so bookmark our site! www.lazyhretreats.com We have properties in Port Aransas TX, New Braunfels TX, Fredericksburg TX, and Cabins in the Tennessee Smoky Mountains!
Scriven and Marilyn | Lazy H Retreats | LazyHretreats.com